Research: Working Papers
Here you can find links to all of my current working papers.
- Why Do Half of Unemployment Benefits Go Unclaimed? (with Stephane Auray and Nicolas Lepage-Saucier), Under review.
- Eligibility, Experience Rating, and Unemployment Insurance Take-up (with Stephane Auray), Revision Requested, Quantitative Economics
- Unemployment Insurance Take-up Rates in an Equilibrium Search Model (with Stephane Auray and Damba Lkhagvasuren), Revision Requested, European Economic Review.
- The Role of a Persistent Match Shock in Sectoral Mobility, the Wage-Tenure Profile, and Lifetime Earnings (with Stephane Auray, Damba Lkhagvasuren, and Antoine Terracol), Under review
- A Quantitative Analysis of Unemployment Insurance in a Model with Fraud and Moral Hazard
Welcome to FullerEcon.com
I currently live in Wisconsin with my wife, Ashley, our son Bentley, and our daughter Stella.
I am originally from Wisconsin and completed my undergraduate work at the University of Wisconsin Eau-Claire. I earned my PhD from the University of Iowa.